RE: Podcast 22.

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 06:57:49 -0500

Good going Shane.  Glad the podcasting bug has bit you again. Lol
 And I'm about to put out podcast 16 this weekend.  So I'm catching up to
I used to tell my older sister that one day I would catch up with her and
then I could tell her what to-do. Lol  Good going.

Debbie Hazelton
Check out my podcasts at