Podcast 22.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 01:35:23 -0600

Hello, Listers.  I have just completed Podcast 22 of the Blindworld Podcast.
It has been quite a while, but I'm back.  I am on my new HP laptop, and the
fan noise is pretty bad, but the Podcast is still a good one.  Can't do
anything about the fan noise, as I don't have the funds to purchase Noise
Reduction for SoundForge.  In any event, on this episode, we take a long
look at a Bible software package.  That package is called Theophilos, and
you can get it at http://www.theophilos.sk after you listen to the Podcast,
or while you listen to the Podcast.  I trust that you will enjoy this one,
and I am going to do more as subjects present themselves.  Thanks, and
everyone have a fine weekend.

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA.
Amateur Radio Station: K4JSJ