Podcast 19, finally!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:32:50 -0500

Wow!  It has been soooo long since I've done a podcast and I apologize.
I've been so busy with my new radio show called Intimate Connections, on
http://www.the-minx.com And everything else as usual.  So, in this podcast,
I bring you up to date on what I've been doing and I replay a fabulous
interview I had on last night's radio show.  Two astrologers give us lots of
food for thought about relationships, patterns and trends, some about the
various signs and what each can expect.

It's a great interview.  Check it out.

Download the show

Or paste

Into your pod catching software.

And feel free to be in touch on the comment line and via email.

Debbie Hazelton: (Helping People Feel Better) Check out my podcast and
and my new radio show "Intimate Connections" on http://www.the-minx.com