Podcast 15 is out!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 20:47:09 -0500

Hi Everyone,

It's been awhile.  So much going on. But podcast is up.  Another interview
with licensed nutritionist Janet Cimorelli.  Do you know that high doses of
Vitamin D might actually be good for you?  And that Vitamin K is also good
for you?  Did you know that we can get it very easily from a source that's
often disregarded?

An talk given by Charlie Fox who represents a product called Kyolic might be
of interest. He says that Kyolic is better than the aspirin a day that
people often take.  He discusses that Kyolic can help with many health

I tell you how you can subscribe to my announcements E list, and about
upcoming classes on skype. And, how you can email me by writing to
The comment line is still

It's all there on podcast 15.
Download the show
Or paste