Podcast 14!

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 10:33:52 -0500

Well well!  The techno gremlins do want to make it tough.  I wrote this and
then it went out blank. Lol

anyway, in this podcast that's been up for a few days now, I tell you about
Griffin's Loft, another place I'm now renting some space to work.  I
interview aroma therapist Kelly McCormack, and she tells you how you can get
her products on line, and we talk about how she's going to teach me how to
make them.

I interview Kenneth, a pretty cool astrologer for a very short interview,
and then at Tunies, another short interview with licensed nutritionist Janet
Cimorelli.

It's all on Podcast 14!

http://www.debbiehazelton.com/debbiehazeltonpodcast14.mp3

Enjoy!