Podcast 12! I sing! Vic plays! And then some...

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 20:49:23 -0500

Oh man!  After all these years of singing I can get soooo perfectionistic!
I sang at a church today and decided to tape it on the Iriver.  Accompanied
by Vic Glazer, who I told you about in the last podcast, we did a medley of
"Silver Bells" and "White Christmas", and then, I did a very funny piece
called "The Twelve Days After Christmas."  It's pretty funny.  Then Vic
played "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas."  And I chatted about the
season and this and that.

We have more music from

Download the show:
Twelve!  Get It Now!</a>

Or subscribe to my feed by pasting
http://www.Feeds.feedburner.com/DebbieHazeltonsBlog
Into your pod catching software.
Thanks so much for listening and for your enthusiastic support and interest!

Happy Holidays!  Happy Holy Days -- whatever they may be!
Enjoy!
All best
Many Blessings!
Debbie Hazelton