Re: Podcast 11, Tribute to My Mother! And More...

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 02:53:41 -0500

Hi Debbie! I still have my mother, and I enjoy her! But my dad passed away about four years ago! I always will miss him, but the first year after his death ws rough! I think that the worst part of the grieving process for me was about a month! Then, things were not quite so bad, as I was beginning to heal! I feel that you never get over a death of someone who is special to you, but you get through it! Take care!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>