RE: Podcast 1 is here!

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 13:04:02 -0600

Thanks, Debbie.  Glad you listened and enjoyed.

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to work on the home computer, so I'll have to wait until tonight to subscribe to your podcast. From your conversations on the Mosen Explosio, I'm sure I'll enjoy your podcast as well.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

From: "Debbie Hazelton" <healinghands4u@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Podcast 1 is here!
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 20:50:12 -0400

Hey I do have you Julie.  Already got you.  Listening to you right now.
Very nice job!
Ooooo I've been so behind in listening.  Very very nice.

Debbie Hazelton

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of JULIE MELTON Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 12:31 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: RE: Podcast 1 is here!

I'm glad to hear your podcast is up and working, Debbie.  I'll subscribe
tonight and have a listen tomorrow.

JulieMelton visit me at www.heart-and-music.com Keep smiling!

>From: "Jeff Bishop" <jeff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: Podcast 1 is here!
>Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 07:14:42 -0700
>
>We got it working late last night.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.9/118 - Release Date: 10/3/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.344 / Virus Database: 267.11.9/118 - Release Date: 10/3/2005