PodOMatic

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 18:21:00 -0400

Hi all.

I was looking on the internet yesterday and found this free service called
PodOMattic found at
http://www.podomattic.com

I was looking for a service that was better than GCast; was just board and
figured I'd go look.

This service seems really cool. You get your own blog page with a podcast
archive, a directory with thousands of podcasts, I think there podkatching
client is nice and accessible...

The only problem I've found with it, and you guys can sord of help me figure
this out: posting an episode. The thing I like about this service is that you
get a free email address and mailing list, and a free comment phone number. Of
course, I could go to freelists or k7.net for all this, but I think there k7
intagration allows you to get 800 numbers.

  Just wondering if anyone can sign up with this service and have success with
it, let me know, else I'll contact customer care. Yes, GCast is cool, but it's
cool that PodOMattic has this big huge directory and things.

Thanks for any help.