Please help.

  • From: "Don" <n5gbi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:45:40 -0600

Hello list, I got a iRiver IFP895 for Christmas, It is a really fine MP3
player, ads you guys I'm sure all ready know, grin.

I am really most interested in the voice recording mode for creating a podcast.
There is just one really big and I do mean, big, problem.

If I use the original iriver firm ware, with the music manager, I don't know
how to upload my voice file to the computer.

So there fore I took out the original iriver firmware, and installed the UMS
firm ware virsun

890 Which could be really nice, problam is The UMS firm ware voice recordings
at any bit rate have a really bad ticking sound in them.

Now I can up load the voice files to my computer, but I really can't live with
this bad ticking sound, I may have to reinstall the original firm ware back on
the iRiver, then I can't upload the voice files to my computer, hell of a deal,
grin. Some one please help me learn with some information.

Thank you in advance, Don from Texas