Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 11:26:37 -0700

Deb,

Yes, I hate that damn VV stuff too but to give Podshow credit, CC
Chapman will gladly activate your account for you.  What I did was reply
to the e-mail that was sent to you and explain your blindness situation
and he'll get it done within a day or so.  I know, it could be better
but he will deliver.  And after Adam Cury's comments on the Source Code
yesterday, I truely believe accessibility issues will see much more
light now.

As an asside here, our own Darrell got an audience with Adam for a few
minutes and I'm sure we'll be hearing more from Darrell on his
successes; off to a good start.

Frankly, I gave up on Garage band because I could never find their
catalog and I also had a lot of hassles with finding files to download
too.  I find PMN much easier to deal with than the other. I just hope we
can lick the click problems we have playing songs but the rest of the
site isn't bad at all.

On Thu, Nov 10, 2005 at 08:57:29PM -0500, Debbie Hazelton wrote:
> Well now I'm really ticked.  I went to the bother of registering with that
> damn podsafe music network and now have one of those stupid visual
> verification boxes.  This really makes me mad.  If they want to insist on us
> using this crap they need to make it user-friendly for us.
> Anyone figure out how to download music from garageband.com?
> I may just say "screw it" and do what I want.  This is really stupid.

- --