Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 01:49:14 -0500

That's the ones I would buy!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Lofton" <monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 8:20 PM
Subject: Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

(lol) I have no desire to buy them either unless I buy moldy oldies.
Monica with her incredihound, Grandpa James
MSN and Email: monicar_lofton@xxxxxxxxx
Skype name changed to Incredihound
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:37:39 -0500

Hi Chrissie. In 1968, there was a popular singer named Janis Ian. I
heard that she wasn't against people downloading her music; and I thought
I read where she said that artists don't get a lot of money from the
music
they produce!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chrissie" <chrissie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>