Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: Steve Holmes <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:53:05 -0700

When I buy blank CD's, I make sure *NOT* to buy "music CD's." I stick
exclusively to data type CD's.  I was told the music CD's collect the
extra premium for the greedy RIAA thugs over there.

I'm sure Adam is being extremely causes now.  After all, it was his
phone and his e-mail that was being targetted by these worthless
entities and they apparently have enough clout to do some real damage.
So he is "back lashing" away from RIAA and similar interests.
On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 11:37:05AM -0800, FrankLizarde wrote:
> Yes they do.
> Any blank recording media that you buy is paying royalties to the R I A A.
> All that is utterly dumb!
> If they would stop having these giant budgets for there artist's spoiled
> brattyness, CD prices wouldn't be so high.
> That's one of the reasons that people have resorted to pirated music.
> I can't say I could blame them all that much!
> If some of us could record a CD with about a 1000 dollar budget, why can't
> they do one with, lets say a 10000, or 20000 dollar budget.
> Some times they spend 1000000 dollars or more, and the band or artist isn't
> worth a dam!
> Don't get me started!

- --
HolmesGrown Solutions