Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 17:37:19 -0500

Hi Chris. Well the CD's I bought were mostly various artists CD's, like through Time-Life and others! I don't think that there's much out today that I'd care to buy. I did buy an Elvis greatest hits two-CD package.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sabrena and/or Chris" <sabrenar00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 10:37:39 -0500

Hi Chrissie. In 1968, there was a popular singer named Janis Ian. I
heard that she wasn't against people downloading her music; and I thought
I read where she said that artists don't get a lot of money from the music
they produce!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chrissie" <chrissie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>