Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: "Monty Icenogle KD6CAE" <monty@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 06:48:30 -0800

Wow Chrissie, I couldn't've said that better myself, the solution to all this madness is if the RIAA would realize what the consumer wants, freedom to play/stream content as they wish, and pay reasonably for that, not this let's sue everyone and shut them down bull crap they insist on!
We're not talking about murder here, yet you'd never know it when listening to RIAA goons, I'm telling you I hate them because of their nonsense tactics. I hope the consumer will have a choice in the end, but I'm not holding my breath.