Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: "Brent Harding" <bharding@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:11:22 -0600

Well, hmmmm. They can't find everything out there, the show isn't listed in any podcast directories. When you crossfade, it isn't able to be done where you could automatically cut the songs and get no garbage in it, but the hit test and stuff is probably fair use if under so much time per song. Adam's probably just being more on the cautious side, but I love mashups.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>