Re: Playing Music on your Podcasts!

  • From: "Gary Wood" <k8hlx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 13:58:42 -0500

Hi Steve. Agreed! So what happens with the Mosen Explosion podcasts, and we download them from iPodder, or another podcatcher? It would seem a better idea for recording companies to ad a surcharge to blank CD's or any media that you can record on! It sounds like a better idea that the bilge that the RIA occasionally spouts! But I did hear something about the courts not allowing companies to add surcharges to blank CD's or other blank media that we might use! Now I don't have any solution to downloading to a harddrive. Just my thoughts!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Holmes" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>