Re: Petros Podcasts Important message

  • From: "Orin" <orin.angi@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:37:46 -0400

If anyone does decide to run it, it is a safe app; it's only the replay setup.

----- Original Message ----- From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx> To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <blindreplay@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 7:02 AM
Subject: Petros Podcasts Important message

If your podcatcher downloaded the RAVSetup.exe file sometime
yesterday or today please delete it. This is an application file
and not a mp3 file. For some reason The podcatcher is smart
enough to download .exe files into your podcatcher also. So do
not run this file. Sorry for any inconveniences caused here.

I have since removed the html code from my blog on this file and
left just the URL direct download link for Replay AV 2.07

Again I apologize to you.

Something new everyday to learn from.

Petro