Re: Petros Podcasts

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:00:57 -0800 (PST)

Can you be a little more specific so I can try to help you. I
think I know where the problem is as it trick me the first few
times too. When you tab to the button within Replay Converter
that reads like Convert Audio - you need to arrow down 1 time
with your arrow key on keyboard and you will hear "Convert
Video" button. Just to be sure you have the Convert Video button
selected press the space bar on it. Then shift+tab a few times
and you will find the list box/combo box of video formats. Use
arrow key there too. Once you have the format you want to
convert to. Press ALT+C. This hotkey is "Start Conversion Job".
Conversion starts. Note it takes a long time to convert long
video files. It helps to have a powerful PC.

Let me know if this helps you.

Petro