Re: Orinlife podcast 1; playing troop 2 demo

  • From: Kerri Regan <harmonica4me@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 21:47:33 -0500

The playlist takes some figuring out, but once you do it's not much of a
problem. What I do is put everything I want to publish on one playlist and then
publish the playlist. Glad you like Gcast, hope many others find out about this
great service. BTW, I just put another episode of my podcast out yesterday. If
you'd like to listen you can go to: http://www.gcast.com/u/krisme Enjoy, Kerri