Re: Orinlife podcast 1; playing troop 2 demo

  • From: "DAVID DE NOTARIS" <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 14:58:39 -0500

Does the service work well with jaws?

DD

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Orin
  To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: blindgamers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2006 6:42 PM
  Subject: Orinlife podcast 1; playing troop 2 demo

  Hi all,

  My first podcast from GCast has been posted. I figure I'd send it to the
blind gamers list as well, because it does involve playing a game. For those
interested,
  http://www.gcast.com/u/orinlife

  All the details with email alerts, the blog, and the RSS feeds are there.

  I love the service, and think it's totally accessible, the playlist manager I
haven't looked at yet, has anyone else trued it?

  Thanks; home to do more podcasts in the future.

  Hope this post goes to the list this time...