Re: One more thing.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 14:36:23 -0700

Hi Kevin,

I believe Jonathan uses audioblog.com, which is not a free service. I believe the time limit with this service is an hour. I use it, but it is becoming mostly redundant for me so am considering canceling the service soon.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
Visit http://www.petitiononline.com/captcha and sign the Google Word Verification Accessibility Petition today!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kevin Wassmer" <commanderlumpy2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>