Re: Olympus Recorder File Transfers

  • From: "Gary Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 19:07:15 -0500

I use the software that comes with the Olympus recorders. all it takes is a little of using the jaws cursor, and I don't think Windoweyes would have a problem either. it is a matter of finding, routing, using the menus and transferring. you can have files transferred automatically from the Olympus recorders to the computer.

you can use my computer or windows explorer to transfer files back and forth too.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>