Re: Olympus DS-50 question

  • From: Larry Gassman <lgsinger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 19:28:20 -0700

If you can scan the sleeve of the Software CD, you will find the registration number.
At 03:30 PM 8-5-2007, you wrote:
Hi all,
I just purchased one of these for one of the NFB divisions I'm part of and I'm trying to register it and it's asking for the serial number, but so far I haven't seen anything that looks like such a number. Can someone who has been through this email me to tell me where to find it? It does not need to be on list if you prefer.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.