Re: Olympus DS50

  • From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 19:36:16 -0500

Hello Scott and listers,

Give them a call to be advised of availability. I have had to do that
concerning some NFB Literature that didn't  appear on the Web site, but that
was available through the Independence Market. I think one of the Webmasters
has been on vacation and since this is a recent edition to our product line
it's probably not yet catalogued in the online database for products so
don't hesitate to pick up the phone and give them a call.

Peter Donahue