Ok, now I've reeeeally figured it out! Podcast 27, an interview with Renaissance Unity Minister, Greg Barette, and more...

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 16:44:19 -0400

Jeez!  I knew it had to be something simple!  I kept looking at that
download link over and over again and just couldn't see that I had a slash
where I needed a period.

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com