[Blind Casting] Odeo service accessible?

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

Are any of you using the Odeo service at:

I thought it was a web based service but it appears to use it
you must install their syncr software to download the mp3 files.
Is this software accessible with a screen reader?

I tried pasting the below feed into iPodder but it says no

So I guess they are using a different way for the podcasts and
iPodder doesn't recognize such freeds? I think iTunes recognizes
Odeo feeds.

Any help is appreciated.