Re: OTSDJ?, and digital mixers

  • From: "Shannon Reece" <bookworm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 08:42:40 -0800

Jerry,
I can tell you that OtsZone is about the most responsive company I've dealt
with in the software market.  I had to install Ots twice in a month's period
because of a hard drive crash and getting a new machine.  They gave me a new
license no questions asked and in short order.  Yes it was $99 and it
strained my budget to buy it at the time, but I have no regrets.
Shannon
You can be upset because rosebushes have thorns,
Or you can rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.
- Author Unknown