RE: OK, I'm going to do it

  • From: "M. Taylor" <mktay@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 09:30:31 -0800

Hello Gary,

I've heard a lot of good things about Sound Forge but it may be over-kill
for me.  I am not going to pod cast music.  I own Sonar 3 which, at the time
of purchase, cost $500.

I just want something simple for voice only.

Perhaps Hot Dots now have jaws scripts for Sonar.

I've heard that there is a large learning curve for Sound Forge.

Thank you for writing back.

M*rk