Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: A note to those folks with k7.net numbers

  • From: Darcy Burnard <darcyburnard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:30:11 -0500 (EST)

One thing to keep in mind is that I'm sure that k7 didn't design the service for use as a podcast feedback line. It's intent was as a fax/voice mail service. Maybe the assumption is that if you're not using it for a month, you don't care about it. I assume it costs them something for each phone number they have registered. So they probably don't want people having a number who barely use it.
Also, to echo what Steve Holmes said, you can always call the number yourself at regular intervals. That's what I do if there hasn't been any Darcy and Holly show feedback for a while.
Darcy