Re: Next step after Feed Burner?

  • From: "MICHAEL MCCARTY" <mmccarty@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 15:35:06 -0500

I use Blogger, although it's not the most blind-friendly site out there.
 Once you have created a blog, you can use the atom feed that is
provided, the atom feed would look something like
yourblog.blogger.com/atom.xml and this is the URL you would give to
feedburner.

Michael McCarty
Fred's Head Database Coordinator
American Printing House for the Blind
Phone: 502 899-2396
Fax: 502 899-2363
www.aph.org
www.FredsHeadCompanion.blogspot.com

>>> blindboy70@xxxxxxxxxxx 12/01/05 03:31PM >>>
what kinda feed would ya wanna create for a podcast feed so taht feed
burner
will recognize it? thanks.