Re: New software for files conversions coming soon

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 17:52:39 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kevin
This software is not for capturing audio nor video. It converts
files that are already on your hard drive though. I took a look
awhile back at Windows Movie Maker and it does appear to allow
capturing video from a device like a camera and tv's video and
audio outputs. You press the enter key on the Movie Maker
interface to activate a button. It add 3 strps. Control+R was to
record the video/audio signal from the capture card you have.

Has a menu bar.

Hope this helps you. I haven't gottern around to this.

I am hoping to beta test another software for IPTv. The software
beta is not out yet. It will record and capture the siganl from
your tv. Offers tivo style recording to your hard drive. Email
privately if you want to know more.

Sorry Jeff for being off topic here.

Petro