Re: New software for files conversions coming soon

  • From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 06:45:30 -0700 (PDT)

The software is from Applian Technologies who also make Replay
AV, Replay Radio, Replay Music, FreeCorder. All are accessible
with JAWS. I played a major part in making Replay AV accessible.

The application is called Replay Converter. It has been tested
by me and Jeff Bishop. It works well with JAWS and Window Eyes.

Again there could be a minor bug or 2. I make no money here.
Just a user of Replay products.

Go to:

http://www.applian.com

Read the user guide at the site.
With JAWS 7 I find after starting up Replay Converter it is best
to set the graphics to labeled. Do this:

1. Run Replay Converter
2. Insert+V
3. Press letter "G" for graphics.
5. press your space bar until you hear "labeled".
6. Press tab key to go to the close button.
7. Press space bar on close button.

When you are finished with Replay Converter change your graphics
settings back to "all" or whatever you prefer. Do a insert+v and
hchange it.

Petro