RE: New software for files conversions coming soon

  • From: "JULIE MELTON" <jewelsong21@xxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 14:11:33 -0600

Sounds good.  Let us know more when you can.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

From: <petrakigianos-giasou@xxxxxxxxx>
To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: New software for files conversions coming soon
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 07:09:22 -0700 (PDT)

I am helping a software company with a new product that will
allow you to convert many types of audio and video files to
another format of your choice. The software is in alpha phase.
The main interface and dialog screens are very accessible with
JAWS 7. I cannot give out the name yet. It allows you to convert
your .mp3 podcast file or files to another format like .wma and
so on. Can convert your files to .ogg. Very fast conversions and
easy interface.

Many file formats are supported.
Installation of software is very accessible.

Stay tuned!
Petro