New podcasts on BlindWorld.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 23:40:44 -0500

Hello, all.  This is a quick message to let you all know that, since I last
posted to this list, BlindWorld has many new shows for your listening pleasure.
 Please add http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP to your older podcatcher or to
iTunes.  Alternatively, look up BlindWorld, one word, on iTunes.  If you want
to read the blog, go to http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com.  I hope you enjoy
all of this!  Lots of work has gone into the production of the shows we put
out, and we love for you all to listen to them and send emails.  Thanks!
Shane Jackson, Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN: jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: cadal728
Twitter: jack728