Re: New podcasts are up

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <nu7i@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 07:16:31 -0700

Hi Scott,

Excellent. I have just posted a link to your podcast to Blind Access Journal so, perhaps, you'll pick up a few more listeners. It really is too bad NFB doesn't provide any online coverage of their conventions, especially since ACB has been doing so quite successfully for several years now via ACB Radio.

A+, CSSA, Network+!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Spaulding" <spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>
From: <mailto:spaulding.scott@xxxxxxxxx>Scott Spaulding
To: <mailto:blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ;