Re: New podcasts are up

  • From: Jared Rimer <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 22:45:28 -0700

Shelly, put the URL in without the main.xml as part of the address and you'll arrive to a page where you can download them.

At 09:31 PM 7/11/2006, you wrote:

Scott, how on earth do I listen to these. I'm not using any type of podcatcher as I perfer to just download things of interest, but these don't seem to be playable and I'm interested in hearing them. Thanks much.
Shelly