Re: New podcast uploaded tonight.

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 19:07:29 -0700

Shane,

I am replying back, to you, again, because the link isn't working, that you
sent me!  I had it working the other day, but got interrupted, by my wife
needing something, then, when I went back to it, tonight " The page could not
be found"!  Oh, Well!  I was interested in this new phone, but, as I said
before, I have no aggregator skills!

Thanks,

-Mac-