RE: New podcast uploaded tonight.

  • From: "Debbie Hazelton" <debbiehazelton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 21:11:57 -0400

Hey Shane!  very cool!  So glad you're getting a new one out.  I have a
couple in the hopper I need to finish.  Maybe this weekend...
I'll look forward to yours.

All the best!
Debbie Hazelton:
Helping People Feel Better, one person at a time
Check out my podcast and website:
http://www.debbiehazelton.com <http://www.debbiehazelton.com/>

  _____