New podcast uploaded tonight.

  • From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <msp_mailing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 18:47:32 -0500

Hello, list.  In a very short while, I will be uploading a new episode of
the BlindWorld Podcast.  It is the promised review of the AT&T 8525, so it
should be exciting to people on this list.  I hope you find it entertaining,
and I hope you find it informative.  I will most certainly appreciate any
and all feedback from you, and if you have further suggestions for podcasts
you'd like me to do, I'm ready to get back into the game.  Thanks, and God
bless you.  The feed you need for the podcast is:
http://feeds.feedburner.com/Shaneslivejournal
All the best,

Shane Jackson
Hoover, Alabama, USA
"All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof,
for correction, for training in righteousness;
so that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 3:16-17 (NASB)