New podcast uploaded to the BlindWorld podcast.

  • From: "Shane Jackson, Solid Ground Christian Books" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 16:39:16 -0500

Hello, all.  I have just uploaded a neat podcast to the site.  My very good
friend, Gerald Buchwald, and I went to Sneaky Pete?s, a little café that is
known for its hot dogs.  We had fine time, and it was the first of many that
we?ll be doing.  I hope you all enjoy it.  It was recorded on my brand
spanking new Olympus DS30 with the external microphone.  Find the podcast at
either of the following places:  If you have a podcatcher, go to if you don?t already have the
feed in your program.  Alternatively, you can go to and download it from there.  Have fun, and
I look forward to all feedback.

Shane Jackson

Information Technology Manager

Solid Ground Christian Books