Re: New podcast concerning the new talking iPod Nano.

  • From: "Jared Rimer" <jrimer2002@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 22:19:19 -0700

That sounds very interesting.  I will definitely be taking a look at this site.
 I'd love to put these in podcasts as well for my tech podcast
http://technology.jaredrimer.net.
Jared Rimer
The Jared Rimer Network, where everything is in one place.
http://www.jaredrimer.net
        From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
        To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
        <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>