Re: New podcast concerning the new talking iPod Nano.

  • From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 06:15:00 +0100

Hi Chrissie

Yes you can.
I have recorded yesterday a podcast relating to iTunes 8 accessibility. Next
Saturday I will record the item on the iPod Nano which I hope will be equally
thorough.

There is also a podcast relating to a product called J-Tools launched this week
for jaws users which I would also appreciate if you could use.
But you can use all three episodes.

You can find the links to these episodes at
http://tandtconsultancy.wordpress.com

Currently they are the first two items on the page and next weekend you will
find the nano item.

      From: "Shane Jackson" <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
      To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <mac-access@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
      <macvoiceover@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>