Re: New name, same freshness!

  • From: "Mac Norins" <macatack5@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 21:42:30 -0800

Actually,

I recall that this happened when I exited a podcast, in My Documents "My
Received Podcasts", then went to close out of the podder, with an Alt F4.
That's when the error report came up!  At least, that's when I think it came
up; I haven't gone back to the juice, tonight, so, I don't know if there are
any problems waiting there for me!