Re: New name, same freshness!

  • From: "Sabrena and/or Chris" <sabrenar00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 18:51:21 -0800

It did the same thing for me and I didn't delete the Ipodder folder at all.
However, one thing it did do was when the option was checked to not have
Juice run at start-up, it actually did what it was told and did not
automatically start when I booted the machine. Before, Ipodder would start
anyhow even though I had told it not to.

Chris