RE: New name, same freshness!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 14:28:51 -0600

Legal issues? Ok now jeff, I'm the one with the confused look on his face? More info, please?

At 02:00 PM 11/12/2005, you wrote:

Legal issues.

-----Original Message----- From: blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:blindcasting-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Darcy Burnard Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2005 12:59 PM To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: Re: New name, same freshness!

So just out of curiosity, why the name change for ipodder?
Darcy