Re: New coffeecast from BlindWorld!

  • From: "Gary Schindler" <garys5462@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 20:46:31 -0400

I enjoyed it myself. I can tell Shane used a Hamilton Beech blade grinder. and the kettle sounds like something I bought at Bed Bath and Beyond!

for those who have toyed with the idea of one of these, I would buy a stainless steel French press maker.

Shane, I think you might consider buying a burr grinder. they have a pitcher on top that will hold a pound of beans at once. you grind as much as needed.I liked mine when I had it!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mickey Quenzer" <mickeyqu@xxxxxxxxxxx>