New Show: A Podcast Christmas Carol

  • From: Shelly <shellyspodcasts@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Blindcasting List <blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:18:17 -0600

I am very pleased to let you all know about a wonderful collaborative
Christmas project (wait, another one?) produced by members of the podcast
community. A Podcast Christmas Carol is a podcast-themed retelling of
Dickens' classic story, featuring more than 30 podcasters. I was honored to
serve as an associate producer and writer on the project.

You'll recognize a few other names in the cast, but I'll let you discover
them on your own when you go to From
there, you can find the show's RSS feed and Podcast Pickle page, where
you'll find a promo for the show. The promo is also available from my site; A Podcast Christmas Carol will be
available Thursday, December 22. The promo is up now. We would loveit if you
would play the promo on your shows.

Shelly Brisbin, Writer, Editor, Geek for Hire

Shelly's Podcast:
Hollywood On The Radio:
Tracy-Hepburn Podcast:

Member, Podcast Outlaws Network: