New Mac round table on BlindWorld.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 01:13:06 -0500

Hello, blindcasters! The BlindWorld Blog and Podcast is proud to announce another Mac round table. THis one is very informal. Five of us got together and decided on the spur of the moment to do a podcast. What turned out was pretty hilarious, exciting, and all- around enjoyable. I hope you get something out of it and that you enjoy it as much as we did! You will notice two new voices on this show, as I intend to keep having new voices as often as I can. Thanks for listening!!! Chec us out at http://BlindWorldBlog.blogspot.com or look up BlindWorld, one word, in iTunes. If you just want to add the podcast to your podcatcher, put http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP in there, and you'll be up and running. Take care!!!

Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email and MSN:  jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:  cadal728