New BlindWorld round table podcast.

  • From: Shane Jackson <jack728@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: blindcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 04:00:11 -0500

Hello, all.  I do hope this list is alive and well.  Uh, maybe not well, but I
hope it's still alive, at least.  BlindWorld would like to announce a new round
table podcast.  It has been quite a while, but we have done quite an exciting
show all about Apple IOS 4 and how blind people utilize it on a daily basis.  I
introduce 6 new panel members, and we have a fine time.  I really think you
will enjoy it a great deal, and you are welcome to subscribe to BlindWorld in
the iTunes podcast directory.  Alternatively, you can subscribe the traditional
way by placing http://feeds2.feedburner.com/BWBP in your favorite podcasting
app, or you can go to www.shanejackson.net/IOS4_Roundtable.mp3 and get the
podcast right there for your downloading pleasure.  Thanks so much, and I do
hope you enjoy this show as much as we enjoyed bringing it to you!!!
Shane Jackson
Vestavia Hills, Alabama, USA.
Email & MSN: jack728@xxxxxxxxx
Skype: cadal728